Sunday, 5 July 2009

AWEK TUDUNG 3GP TERBARU !!

About 24,500 search information for tudung 3gp and this is not good for Malaysian. I know this is not present to all of them but day by day Internet provide us increasing numbers on New 3gp bertudung. I’m personally hate this thing because the impact impression very bad to others girls especially in Malaysia . I hope in future girls out there realize and take a lesson when reading and watching many article and 3gp bertudung video broadcast everywhere in Internet.

As woman I understand the situation when you in horny mood at the same time your boyfriend keep persuading, pleading and appealing you to do something what they love to call that this is necesseries part in relationship to prove and show that how deep you in love? No such thing my friends..All this thing is shit..Trust me at the end you will be regret. First thing you should know that sex before marriage is like take cannabis or drug, it’s will be poisoning your mine and no way to going back, hard to fixed and the day afterward is like you are in trouble and seriously addicted to sex.

If you asking me what I should do when I in the situation no way to give excuse and the condition where I need to release the devil before haunted on me and take control on my body and feeling. At the same time the evil start whispering “hey go on darling start fire just enjoys some fun”..mmm..Please avoid them do a some big kiss..About 10 minute kiss and said “I love you..But I need to go now my dear..” leave your boyfriend just like that..you know what you just created the moment you have a remote control. Less is more don’t do that often because the devil never forget and asking for more and more.

As a conclusion, u must think and make a right decision what is good and what is wrong.

Cheers..


Check out the latest CONTEST organized by REXONA. MORE INFO, CLICK THE GREEN BANNER BELOW:

16 comments:

  1. yes ur right, must never give in to such temptations

    ReplyDelete
  2. sex is gud...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT RIGHT! FOLLOW MY BLOG!! http://www.markerpenbiru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT RIGHT! FOLLOW MY BLOG!! www.markerpenbiru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hei, sex is good and for health. kurang tekanan dan kajian mendapati lelaki yang melakukan hubungan seks 4-5 kali seminggu kurang risiko mendapat penyakit kanser kalenjar prostat..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great info. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've bookmarked it for later!

    Feel free to surf to my blog: http://volumepillsreviews.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The information in the files or folders that you delete all the files that resemble
    the same name as the keylogger
    can continue to work undetected for many years. For Mac OS X Lion version 10.
    Not listed in Task Manager, Taskbar, Uninstall list and Start menu Send the logs timely to your E-mail.

    Other features that is included in the software is
    able to monitor information which includes all activity both on and offline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one
    is sharing data, that's truly good, keep up writing.

    Here is my homepage - buy Venapro

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our argument made here.

    My homepage ... venapro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i
    could assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to
    date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the
    enjoyable work.

    Also visit my page; buy alta white

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is certainly an enormous range of residence gyms physical exercise
    products offered these days plus they all offer you
    a large number of attributes and features.

    Also visit my web blog ... simply click the up coming internet page

    ReplyDelete
  12. The subsequent training session can be done
    with no products and should be executed on two or 3 nonconsecutive
    days per week.

    my page ... Top

    ReplyDelete

RELATED POST :

Related Posts with Thumbnails